Friday 13 July 2007

Will i change my life?

Excuse the corny title.
Inspired by this post, I've decided to post a list. I made this list in May, during a study period in my exams. Right then, I was miserable, and felt unpopular and left out and I wanted to change completely. I wanted to be a totally different girl. Two months on, I feel a different girl. Here it is...(some stuff has been taken off, stuff I really can't share with the world.)
The List
  1. Get Dubes. Done. My mother payed €100 for this status symbol. Crazy as it is, these decks did help me feel like I could fit in more.
  2. Get school skirt taken up. It took me like 10 minutes to roll up that stupid skirt every morning. Thankfully, it's be brought to the tailor.
  3. Get fake tan. Seriously, people always ask me if I'm ok. That's what looking like a vampire does. Well, hopefully that will stop now I am still pale, just a darker shade of pale.
  4. Get make-up. I'd never worn make-up. A trip to the Urban Decay counter changed that.
  5. Get hair cut. Has not yet been done. Even thought I have a head full of split ends, I'm unwilling to through another hairdresser trauma...But, I have found a curly hairdresser that's well reccomended. Maybe in August.
  6. Tone up. Erm...let's not expect miracles. I will ....as soon as that cross-trainer my mum bought arrives. Excuse, excuse. *hums*
  7. Get a Juicy Couture handbag. Done. Bought one off eBay for €85...in shops they're €200.
  8. Get Abercrombie sweater. My mother has promised me one.
  9. Get more songs on iPod. Done, thanks to FreeIndie.com.

These are all seriously superficial. Something that wasn't on the list, because I never thought they'd happen were that I'd get different friends. And I did. So much more happy. Another list will come soon...

2 comments:

Casey Lewis said...

Whoa. I need a serious change as well - self improvements are necessary in life, right?

Your list has inspired me. In fact, since I'm home on this lovely Friday night in July, I will make my own life list.

FashionWhore said...

*shock* I inspired someone?
Cool. Self-improvment ROCKS. :)