Tuesday 17 July 2007

Runway Looks I Love: BCBG Max Azria

I lovelovelovelove the BCBG Autumn collection. I can picture myself wearing it, walking down the streets, knowing I look cool. It has a few things I love: thick black tights, great dresses, and HATS. Did I mention the boots? I am on a mission to finds like these, and those BOOTS.I loooooooooooooove this dress. Did I mention I love it? I'm very glad to see metallics are still on the runways.
I like the look of this coat. I'm not sure about whatever it is underneath, but I like the coat. I'd prefer it in black or royal blue, though.
I am in love with this dress. I realise I say this a lot, but I actually am so in love with it. I want/need a dress like this.
So, I need those shoes. They make dresses look less girly, and more "I'm someone who's seen it all". I have many pairs of black tights. I need hats (practical, too. Do you know how cold and wet it gets in Ireland?) And I need cool metallic dresses.


1 comment:

R said...

Are the models all wearing the same shoes as in the last picture? They look very oxfordy, but very gorgeous. Somewhat very Dior homme yes? :D

If you don't mind my asking... Are you really 13? Really because no one in my country would have anything constructive or intelligent to say about fashion at age 13 and I'm absolutely delighted that it's not the same elsewhere.

And another, which part of Europe do you live in? Just curious why you wrote EUR4000 and I keep having this strange notion that you're British and wondering why you didn't used GBP. Unless by any chance, you do live in America. Hahaha.