Tuesday 17 July 2007

Harrypotterharrypotterharrypotter

Sorry for the insane title, but I'm afraid that's pretty much all that's on my mind. I saw the movie on Saturday, and can I just say it was brilliant? Evanna Lynch did a fantastic job as Luna. (Plus, she's Irish. And possibly even more obcessed with HP then I am.)
And everyone is underestimating Rupert Grint. Why isn't everyone raving about his brilliant performance as Harry's best friend, who is constantly anxious of saying the wrong thing? Raving like I am? Rupert Grint impressed me the most out of the whole cast. But, yet, for some reason all the magazines are ignoring him and not giving him his own interview. Their loss. OK, I admit I was rather dubious about Rupert...his fashion sense has gone down the plughole, and he needs a new haircut. But I am willing to forgive him for all that (now you know he's good. I rarely forgive someone for bad fashion sense.), because he is such a great actor.
The new Harry Potter book is out on Saturday. It's the last one. I'm reading all the best six ones so I'll be able to concentrate fully on the 7th, not wondering "Hmm, who's the Bloody Baron?". (In case you're wondering, he's the Syltherin ghost.) Oh, I don't want them to end. Excuse me while I cry in the corner.

No comments: