Friday 13 July 2007

It's not magic


I admit: I'm a total Harry Potter NUT. I've been obcessed with them since I was seven. The books rock, the movies are quite good. When I was younger I was like "The movies was nothing like the books!", but now I'm older I'm able to appreciate what a great job the cast has done on those movies.

I have a total girl-crush on Emma. Now THERE'S a role model. She's 17, made a ton of money, is world famous, and still keeps up her school work. Actually, I retract that staement about my girl crush. I just hate her.

Daniel creeps me out. First he turns up on the Teen Vogue cover looking very geeky. Then he's on men.style.com, looking like a weasel. (Lose the beard, honey. It just doesn't work.) His only near-moment of being a child star rebel was the play Equs. I'm afraid that's just not good enough, Harry. I meant Dan.

And, of course, there's bound to be the one who's never quite as popular and who inevitably gets left out. That would be Rupert. Maybe if you washed your clothes and did a few interviews by yourself that would change.

The only problem I have with those kids is that I haven't a clue whether they're good actors, because I've only seen them doing one thing. Who knows, maybe they're not acting, maybe the characters personality is theirs? I will reserve judgement until I see them in something else.

Now for the inevitable bit: Ohmigod, I can't believe the last book is out on the 21st!!! I don't want ti to be the last! But I can't wait to read it!!! This time, I REFUSE to go to a midnight opening. I did that for all the other books, but not this one. I'm not that geeky. Well, I am, but it's well hidden.
Picture from Teen Vogue.

No comments: