Tuesday 17 July 2007

Things I Wish For...(But will probably never happen)

  1. That people would stop pulling my hair. Yes, I know it's very curly and bouncy, etc., and that you love it, and it's fun to play with. But I would appreciate if you just said that instead of pulling my hair. Oh, well, at least there's a compliment there.
  2. That all the guys I like wouldn't be jerks. Seriously. Either they're not calling me, they're pushing me into the water (I was sailing), or they're calling me an idiot. God forbid they'd actually be nice.
  3. That all the famous design houses would start making vegetarian bags, and that they were nice, and that I could afford them. (That's really gonna happen.)
  4. That someone would send Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, Zac Efron and all the Disney famewhores off to Mars, so I wouldn't constantly have homicidal feelings towards them.
  5. That I could afford a fabulous new wardrobe, that would involve Polo shirts, cashmere sweater sets, pearls, dark-wash jeans, jumper dresses, ballet flats and cute skirts.
  6. That I could actually understand what the teachers at school say.
  7. That my ex-friend would realise that we weren't bitching about her, we were just wondering how she could spend €4000 on clothes in one day and it's not our fault we we're not fabulously rich and not used to that kind of thing. Also, that she'd realise it was partly her own fault---we didn't need to hear her moaning about how she's hardly ever allowed get Chanel clothes, and she only used to have three designer bags.
  8. That Bono would take off his sunglasses.
  9. That I could be in a cool rock band, and it would be really edgy because I'd be there in my prepster gear, singing rock songs and playing the electric guitar. (Seriously unlikely, I can't sing or play the guitar. And where will I find a rock-band?)

No comments: